11.1.12

Prague


Today I had some time to develop one of my analogue films from our trip to Prague. 
We went to see the old Jewish cemetery. It's such a beautiful place.. The little coins and stones are wishes from people who stopped by.
We also visited the St.Vitus cathedral, it's one of the most beautiful and biggest churches I've ever seen. 
There was such a lovely little vintage store in a small street, called Bric a Brac. I could look through that stuff for ages! Bought some old pictures and books there. On the last two pictures you can see my sis Jamie and the view over the city. You should really visit Prague some time!

All analogue pictures by me

5 comments:

  1. wow ! I'm from the Czech Republic ! :)) thank you for your nice words :)) love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki, I found your blog searching about the photographer David Hamilton. I liked your photos, I'll follow your blog. Congratulations for the photos.
    Kiss, Luah Figueiredo, photographer from Brasil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alweer super mooie foto's. Leuk om je blog te bekijken :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your blog! thank you so much for your sweet comment on mine! xx

    ReplyDelete